苏州学美甲需要多少钱

苏州美甲美睫培训学校

Fire caused by electrical fault

THE devastating house fire that claimed the life of three pet cats in Mildura on Tuesday was caused by an electrical fault in the lounge room.
苏州美甲美睫培训学校

Not suspicious: Firefighters at the scene of Tuesday’s house fire in Mildura. Picture: Louise Donges

A CFA Mildura spokesman said the fault caused a “raging” fire at the home on the corner of Avocado Street and Hazel Avenue. He said the house had been condemned and would be knocked down.

The incident was not being treated as suspicious.

The sole occupant of the house was visiting neighbours when the fire broke out.

CFA crews from Mildura,

Irymple and Merbein attended and a total of 25 firefighters brought the blaze under control.

As well as losing three pet cats in the fire, lots of the man’s furniture and personal items were burnt.

Yesterday, he was still too upset to speak. His son said he was still in shock.

To subscribe to our Digital Edition Click here

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲美睫培训学校.

Comments are currently closed.